Paired Tasting + Bus in El Puerto | Friday, March 27th
79.00€ IVA Incl. (VAT Incl.)
Out of stock
If you are looking to Live & Enjoy an authentic and traditional Spanish enogastronomic and cultural experience, this is for you!
NUMBER OF PEOPLE: between 10-18 persons maximum.
DATE: Friday, MARCH 27Th – From 12h to 16h
DURATION: Approximately 4 hours.
WINE PLANNERS: CARLOS & ELSA from AL SUR WINES
WINE TASTING: Around 6-7 wines.
MINI BUS INCLUDED: Please don’t drink and drive!
PRICES INCLUDE VAT
MORE INFO: firstname.lastname@example.org — (+34) 658 528 081
APPETIZERS FOR SHARING:
- Tomato from our own garden and frigate mackerel from Barbate salad, fleur de sel and extra virgin olive oil.
- Fried eggs from happy hens with Iberian ham and fried onion from our own garden.
- Handmade croquettes of Puchero (Spanish light pork stew), Iberian ham and chorizo (pork sausage).
MAIN COURSE SPECIALTY OF THE HOUSE:
- Berza con pringá (Spanish Thick Cabbage and Pork Stew): one of the most traditional dishes from the South of Spain.
- Dish to share of “Cured Manchego” and “Sierra de Cádiz” cheeses.
*All vegetables are organic from our own garden and the eggs of free- range layers happy hens
- Tasting of 6 or 7 exclusive wines. We will learn and appreciate the different aromas and their most important characteristics as well as theiy are paired.
- We will eat traditional appetizers accompanying the wines. And as a main course: berza con pringá paired with “crianza” red wines.
- For dessert, we will taste “Manchego” and “Sierra de Cádiz” cheeses with some genuine after-lunch wines. An ideal match!